Create a majestic retreatWe create weathervanes of quality and stature. We also have a large range of gorgeous free-standing and wall mounted garden versions available.
Unique designsOur diverse yet unique copper range comes in a variety of designs and each as regal as the next.
We've been creating weathervanes in iron for over 30 years. Not to be confused with inferior sheet steel imitations our weathervanes are heavy duty and built to last. Custom designs are available, to discuss commissioning your own design please call or visit our forge in Shropshire and speak to Paul our head blacksmith.
- Supplied with instructions and fixing kit.
- Dual mounting bracket allows installation either horizontally at the gable end or vertically for flat pitched roof.
- For apex mounting please see our ridged line bracket here.
- For more intricate areas of installation, please speak to our team to arrange bespoke fabrication.
- Made from heavy duty Cast Iron.
- Easy assembly
- Powder coated with a choice of black or rustic finishes
- Lifetime structural guarantee
While you install your new outdoor feature we have come up with a great way to keep the kids entertained! See our children's guide to crafting their own weathervane to get started. As they are primarily made to be beautiful, you will not have the same level of accuracy or responsiveness you would achieve with the likes of a wind measurement device such as a wind sock.